Core Menu Buttons
Here are the core buttons for drill and practice plan creation:
- Layer - Use the Layer button to add or remove the video icon from the Sketchpad. It's great to know you have a video attached to your drill, but you won't want the icon getting in the way!
- Save - The old floppy drive! You know what this does.
- Save As - Save a new copy of your drill and have the flexibility of making changes without interfearing with your original creation.
- Print - Use either of our 2 template to print out a hard copy of your drill or plan.
- Share - Share to a Coach, Team, Group or Association.
- Archive - Updating a drill is exciting but sometimes after saving it you wished you had the option of version history. Well this is it! Archives are available for 7 days from the time of the change.
- Delete - Deleting the drill throws it into the trash bin. Make sure you take the trash out once in a while.
- New Drill - Love starting a new drill but before we do that let's double check you saved your current drill... hence the popup reminder!