Thank you for visiting the official website and/or application of CoachThem (the
- How do you collect personal information and what personal information do you collect?
We collect personal information from you when you provide information directly to us, for example, when you contact us, create an account, use the Service, cast a vote, contribute to our blog or make inquiries to our webmaster. Examples of personal information we collect and use are:
- name and email address;
- address and telephone number;
- financial information such as your credit card data;
- information you provide when you contribute to our blog or messages boards; and
- other personal information required to provide you with our Services.
- computer's operating system, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type;
- smartphone's operating system;
- approximate location; and
- usage and activity on our Site.
- How do you use my personal information?
CoachThem may use and share your personal information for the following purposes:
- administering and processing our Services;
- creating your account;
- generating statistics, aggregating data, measuring the Site activities, personalizing your experience on our Site, and detecting and preventing security threats;
- helping us develop and market our brand, products, services, promotions and advertising;
- communicating with you about our Services, upcoming contests and events; promotions and special offers, and other news about CoachThem and our selected partners;
- processing and delivering contest entries and rewards;
- communicating with you about our products and sending you related information, including account confirmation notices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support;
- responding to your requests, complaints, comments and questions; and
- other purposes that we identify to you from time-to-time.
Want to no longer receive promotional and marketing emails from CoachThem? If at any time you decide you no longer want to receive promotional communications from CoachThem or our selected partners, such as special offers, upcoming events or other marketing information, you can opt-out. You can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe function in the email you receive. Please allow 5-7 business days to process your request. Please note that we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account, billing, etc., as permitted by law.
- How and where do you keep my personal information safe?
The security of your personal information is important to us. CoachThem employs reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss. For sensitive personal information you submit, such as your financial information, we encrypt using industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. If CoachThem uses third parties such as service providers, CoachThem requires such service providers to use similar safeguards to those used by CoachThem, and also requires service providers to limit access to your personal information and to keep it strictly confidential. Service providers are only permitted to use your personal information for the sole purpose of carrying out services on behalf of CoachThem. CoachThem retains your personal information only as long as necessary or relevant for the purposes we identified or as required by law Your personal information may is stored and/or processed or otherwise used by or on behalf of CoachThem inside of Canada.
- What about third party links?
We use analytic software, such as Google Analytics and others, to help us to better understand the functionality of our Site on your computer, smartphone or other device. Analytics may record information such as how often you use our Site, which features you use or don't use,, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the Site was downloaded from. This information isn't connected to you.
How and why do you share my personal information?
In order for CoachThem to provide you with our quality Services, we sometimes need help from third parties. CoachThem may use and share your personal information with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties (partners, contractors, agencies and other organizations) that help us:
- process payments and verify credit card information;
- provide customer service;
- administer our Services; and/or
- assist CoachThem with promotional and marketing initiatives.
- What about children?
CoachThem is intended for those who are at or over the age of majority. CoachThem is not for children under the age of 13. This includes any links to other websites that we provide for your convenience. We don't knowingly collect personal information from children for any reason. If you think CoachThem has received personal information of your child or another minor, please contact us. Support@CoachThem.com
How can I access my personal information?
Attention: Privacy Officer support@CoachThem.com